MENU

Slide

I love Ettusais, Dual Effect White Shooter, Serum.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009



Helloooooo you'all~
i've been trying out a new product from Ettusais,
remember the Ettusais Aqua shooter,
which is the moisturizer in the skincare range.
There's another version of it,
called Ettusais White Shooter Dual Effect.




Why Dual Effect?
Basically, it works to prevent blemishes AND to lighten scars/pigmentation!


IMG_0622

AND I'M LOVING IT!
Since i have oily + dehydrated skin,
i tend to steer clear from creamy, oily moisturizer
that will make my face shine even more!




Lately i've been having some enlarged pores on my cheek area,
but after using this for a week, my skin because much smoother,
some of my acne scars have disappeared,
and my enlarge pores are less visible by now!

Even during the week just before my period,
(I always breakout like crazy during this time)
using this product didn't make me breakout at all!

Surprise, surprise!




And there's the White Serum Dual Effect
works as an intensive treatment on the acne scars etc,
i guess it's because i'm using both Dual Effect products
so the lightening results of my acne scars is even more visible!


IMG_0610
The other day boyf and i went to labrador park!
See my brighter complexion! (:

IMG_0454
Taking in the gooooorgeous view...

comic 1


... Busy looking at myself in the Ettusais Zero Pore Pact,
loving the way the Dual Effect White Shooter is making my skin look nowadays..



comic 2

Whoops, so obsessed with looking at my reflection that all my
Ettusais goodies spilled out of my bag!

comic 3

... i love how Ettusais takes care of me,
with it's shower gel, body care, skincare,
base care, eye-shadow, mascara,
and a finishing touch to shine up my pouts so i look totally kissable!



IMG_0422

I LOVE ETTUSAIS! :D







Went to Clover to cut my hair!
Still prefer to do my hair here with Raymond,
like i'm really skeptical about other stylist now.

maybe it's because like for the past 4-5 years
i've been letting raymond do my hair,
so i just get very very nervous and scared
when i go somewhere else than Clover to do my hair!


IMG_0592

IMG_0595

IMG_0603
Boyf love to show off his mussssscles

Didnt have time to colour my hair today,
(cos we were gonna rush over to Esplanade to catch stomp!)
so only he only cut it!


IMG_0632

Stomp was really cooooool! Loved it! hahaha,
the ang moh tween sitting beside me was super high.




Oh btw, boyf composed the theme song for this movie:
http://www.autumninmarch.com/
Song name is Yan Hua, which means Fireworks!
So proud of my baby, hit play to listen,
hope you guys would like it~ (:










Sayonara, Loves!

No comments: